A lot of work has been going on behind the scenes of Dinosaur Run and I am happy to announce it's entering late stages.
Lots of Qol improvements, graphical fidelity, user options and more.
Endless Mode has come out of "experimental" stages.
- Endless mode allows the player to play for as long as they can, in an endless mode.
- Day/Night cycle
- Break points allow players to choose modifiers to enhance their play!
- Banana and score multipliers
- Extra Jumps
- Monkey now has great looking fur - and a rework of his textures.
- Fur reacts to physics, wind, etc.
- Lots of bug fixes
- New and improved Monkey and Dinosaur animations for :
- Game Over
- Running (Dinosaur)
- Jumping (Monkey)
- New cape model for Monkey
- Maximum Speed is now dictated by difficulty level
- Dinosaur slows down a little when Monkey hits an obstacle, to better allow recovery (he's kind like that)
- Reworked frequency the speed increases as the levels go on
- Speed Increases slower on Endless, but the maximum speed is higher
- Magnets, Golden Bananas and Bombs now extend the duration if a second (or so one) is picked up
- More responsive graphics settings
- Various UI improvements and consistency
What's to come:
- More voice work
- Endless Mode refinements (more modifiers)
- Interactive Story Book
- Polish and bug squashing
Thank you for the continued support, and I hope to hear your feedback!