Lots of large and small changes here.
Let's look at the biggest, by far; the new UI overhaul & the stop motion effects!
Full notes below.
Brand new buttons, icons and menu style!
Cut down on many nested menus, utilising smaller nests with tabbed windows!
To strengthen the aesthetic of everything being a toy, moved around by an imaginative child; stepped animations have been used to get that stop motion effect.
(Not the best looping gifs, so it doesn't quite show the effect off the best, but I hope you can see the intent)
Full Change Log
- Fur option
- Camera options
- Splash licenses
- Credits licenses
- New buttons
- New icons
- Consolidated nests
- Tabbed interfaces
- Close up 3D render on hat & cape selection
- Polish transitions
- Cleaned up smears & AA issues
- Reduced overall VRAM usage
Stop Motion Effects
- Stepped animations
- Lowered particle tick rate
General Changes / Fixes
- Steam Cloud fix
- Further difficulty curve adjustments
- Fixed various instances of achieving a hidden achievement
- Fixed monkey fur on endless mode
- Adjusted rock fade
- Fixed bug with game over from two sources at once
- Implemented Async Loading
- Fixed a bug with the "How to Play" control
- New particle effects
- Confetti replaces sparks
- big confetti cannon effect on victory
- Revamped profile system
Multiplayer Changes / Fixes
- Fixed 2P Icon Sync
- Fix "Draw" in multiplayer
- Fix Monkey's fur around knees
- Voice recording round 3
- Fix endless mode issue with rare invisible obstacles