I know I've not posted for a long time - family life has gotten the best of me lately.
I have been hard at work however, and the trailer was almost complete - until I made rather large changes to Dinosaur Run, meaning the trailer no longer represented the game in its current form.
Changes include :
- Lots of bug fixes - only a few remain
- Improved lighting and reflections
- Improved post processing effects
- Improved menus for usability
- Monkey now wears a cape - Whoosh!
- A new object shader to give a curved look to the world and track (similar to the one used in Subway Surfers)
- Music tweaks and fully implemented new music
- More voice work
- and more!
I am still working on the other unannounced game which I am still not ready to discuss at the current moment in time.
I WILL say, however, that I have been experimenting with Photogrammetry, as seen in games such as Metal Gear Solid V and Battlefront - as this project is a much more mature game, aiming for photo-realism.